What We're Doing
Social Hall SF is committed to reducing our environmental impact. We do so through ongoing efforts to save energy and water, purchase environmentally preferable products, and help raise awareness of environmental issues.
Social Hall SF is proud to participate in AEG 1EARTH, AEG’s corporate environmental sustainability program. Through AEG 1EARTH, we:
- Exchange environmental best practices with other venues
- Track our environmental performance on a monthly basis, measuring energy consumption, water usage, and waste diversion
- Contribute to AEG’s progress towards its 2020 Environmental Goals
What You Can Do
We’re doing our best to reduce our environmental impact and hope you will join us in our efforts. Here are a few tips to make your visit more environmentally friendly:
- Consider walking, biking, taking public transit, or carpooling to avoid traffic, save on gas and parking, and reduce your carbon footprint. Get directions here.
- Turn off water faucets when you’re finished – let us know if you spot any leaks
- Use only as many disposable items (e.g., paper towels, napkins, utensils) as you need